From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shifu may refer to:
- ShiFu, a new web game of 2014.
- Sifu, title for a teacher or skilled tradesman
- Shifu Road (市府路), major thoroughfare in Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan
People with the given name Shifu include:
- Liu Shifu (1887–1915), Chinese revolutionary anarchist
- Wang Shifu (1250 – c. 1307), Chinese Yuan Dynasty poet
Fictional characters named Shifu include:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shifu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.