- Pan Xiaojie – Xingyiquan Instructional
- Santishi (Three-Body-Posture)
- Wuxingquan (Five-Element-Fist) with combat application
- Wuxing Lianhuanquan (Five-Element-Linking-Form)
- Wuxingpao (Five-Element-Two-Person-Form)
- Shierxing (Twelve-Form) with combat application
Pan Xiaojie (潘小杰, 1949 – ) started Xingyiquan under Qian Shuqiao (钱树樵, 1894 – 1972) in 1961. Later, he studied Song style Xingyiquan under Song Guanghua (宋光华, 1932, Grandniece of Song Shirong) in 1997. Pan is an outgoing figure in China Xingyiquan circle, he holds posts in numerous Xingyiquan and martial arts associations around China.