This is a Video CD attached to the publication of Shang Style Xingyi Boxing and Weaponry Volume 2 (《尚氏形意拳械抉微（二）》) by Li Hong, it contained little instruction and should be treated as a reference to the book.
- Liuhequan (Six-Harmony-Form
- Bishiquan (Eight-Posture-Form)
- Shierhongchui (Twelve-Crossing-Fist-Form)
- Zazhichui (Mixed-Posture-Fist)
- Wuxingdao (Five-Element-Saber)
- Wuxingqiang (Five-Element-Spear)
- Wuxingjian (Five-Element-Sword)
- Wuxinggun (Five-Element-Staff)
Li Hong (李宏), born in 1954 in Beijing City, is the son of Li Wenbin (李文彬). Li has carried on his father’s work of the promotion of Shang Style Xingyiquan, he has published two books and numerous DVDs as the sequences of Li Wenbin’s earlier publication.